- Ionizing Radiation Science and Protection in the 21st Century, NCRP, April 5-6, Arlington, VA.
- RADIATION RESEARCH 2000, Association for Radiation Research, April 10-12, Bristol, UK.
- Florida Chapter of the Health Physics Society Spring 2000 Meeting, Gainesville, FL, April 13-14.
- 47th Annual Meeting of the Radiation Research Society, April 29-May 3, Albuquerque, NM.
- IRPA-10 International Congress 2000, May 14-19, Hiroshima, Japan. IRPA-10 Secretariat, c/o Japan Convention Services, Inc., Nippon Press Center Building, 2-2-1, Uchisaiwai-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100, Japan. Phone: 81-3-3508-1214. Fax: 81-3-3508-0820. email@example.com.
- 4th International Non-Ionizing Radiation Workshop, May 22-25, Kyoto, Japan.
- Second Beijing International Congress on Medical Radiation Physics, May 27-29, Beijing, China. Raymond K. Wu, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Radiation Oncology Department, 600 Gresham Drive, Norfolk, VA 23507. Phone: 1-757-395-8610.
- 1st International Workshop on Space Radiation Research and 11th Annual NASA Space Radiation Health Investigators' Workshop, May 28-31, Arona, Italy.
Dr. Mardo Durante.
- Radiation Protection: Past, Present and Future, 25th Annual Meeting of the ARPS, May 29 - June 2, Sydney, Australia.
- 8th International Symposium on Radiation Physics, June 4-8, Prague, Czech Republic.
Prof. Ladislav Musilek, Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering, Brehova 7, CZ-11519 Praha 1, Czech Republic. Fax: 420-2-2320861.
- Health Physics Summer School, "Applications of Probability and Statistics in Health Physics," June 19-23, Colorado State University, Ft. Collins, CO.
- International 4th Wolfsberg Meeting on Radiation Biology/Oncology, June 24-26, Ermatingen, Wolfsberg Castle, Lake Constance, Switzerland. H. Peter Rodemann, University of Tuebingen, Section of Radiobiology, Roentenweg 11, D-72076 Tuebingen, Germany. Phone: 49-7071-2985962. Fax: 49-7071-295900.
- ASA Conference on Radiation and Health Temporal Factors and Radiation Effects, June 24-29, Park City, UT. Lee L. Decker, Meetings Department, American Statistical Association, 1429 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22314. Phone: 1-703-684-1221.
- The 45th Annual Meeting of the Health Physics Society, June 25-29, Denver, CO. Health Physics Society, 1313 Dolley Madison Blvd., Suite 402, McLean, VA 22101. Fax: 1-703-790-2672. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Radiation Chemistry, Gordon Research Conference, June 25-30, Plymouth State College, Plymouth, NH. Klaus-Dieter Asmus, University of Notre Dame, Radiation Laboratory, Notre Dame, IN 46556. Phone: 1-219-631-5561. Fax: 1-219-631-8068.
- Nuclear Waste and Energy, July 16-21, Colby-Sawyer College, New London, NH. Gordon Research Conference to discuss nuclear waste and energy issues: health effects of low doses of radiation, environmental and nuclear waste chemistry, radiation risk perception and communication, and advanced nuclear fuel cycle issues. Kenneth L. Mossman, Arizona State University.
- The DOE Low Dose Radiation Research Program will be sponsoring a workshop on computer modeling that will be held on September 8 and 9, at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Bethesda, MD. Attendance to the workshop has been limited to investigators receiving program funds for computer modeling projects and reviewers.
- ICR-2000: 21st International Congress of Radiology, September 4-8, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Congress Secretariat, Tecuman 2075, 1050 Buenos Aires, Argentina. Fax: 54 1 374 6487. email@example.com.
- Comparative Radiobiology and Approaches to Protection of Species Other than Man, October 21-24, Dublin, Ireland. Carmel Mothersill, Radiation and Environmental Science Centre, Dublin Institute of Technology, Kevin Street, Dublin 8, Ireland. Phone: 353-1-4024665. Fax: 353-1-4756793.
- Fifth Radiation Physics Conference, November 5-9, Cairo, Egypt. ruatom@rusys.EG.net.
- International Seminar on Implementation of Systems to Prevent and Detect Unauthorized Uses of Nuclear and Radiactive Materials, November 13-17, Vienna, Austria. Organized by IAEA. Ms. K. Morrison, Conference Service Section, Division of Conference and Document Services, IAEA-SR-217, Vienna International Centre, PO Box 100, Wagramerstrasse 5, A-1400 Vienna, Austria. Phone: 43(1) 2600-21317 / 21311. Fax: 43(1)26007.
- RADIATION 2000, November 26-28, Australian Institute of Nuclear Science & Engineering (AINSE), Lucas Heights. Irene Parker, Conference Coordinator, RADIATION 200, PMB 1, Menai NSW 2234, Australia. Phone: 61-2-9717-3436. Fax: 61-2-9717-9268. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Radiological Society of North America 86th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting, November 26 - December 1, Chicago, IL. Meetings Services, RSNA, 820 Jorie Boulevard, Oak Brook, IL 60522. Phone: 1-630-571-2670. Fax: 1-630-571-7837.
- LH Gray Workshop "Mechanisms of Radiation-Induced Bystander Effects," December 2-4, Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland. Dr. C. Mothersill, Radiation and Environmental Science Centre, Dublin Institute of Technology, Kevin Street, Dublin 8, Ireland. Phone: +353 1 4024665/4666. Fax: +353 1 4756793.
- ESTRO Meeting on Radiation Morbidity, December 10-12, Brussels, Belgium. Department of Radiation Therapy, University Hospital Gasthuisberg, Leuven, Belgium. Fax: 32-16-347-681.
- Radiobiology 2000: Advances in Fundamental and Clinical Radiobiology, December 10-13, University of Stellenbosch, Cape Province, South Africa. Suné van Rooyen, Faculty of Medicine, PO Box 19063, 7505 Tygerberg, South Africa. Phone: 27-21-938-9238/9245. Fax: 27-21-933-2649. email@example.com.
» Return to top
- Bioastronautics Investigators Workshop, January 17-19, Moody Gardens Hotel, Galveston, TX. Jones@dsls.usra.edu.
- Gordon Research Conference on Radiation Oncology, January 28-February 2, Ventura, CA. John B. Little. 1-617-432-1184.
- Irradiation: A Significant Food Safety Tool (A Course for Food Processors and Irradiation Specialists), January 30-31, NFPA Conference Center, Washington, DC. Food Processors Institute, (202) 393-0890.
- Midyear Meeting of the Health Physics Society: Radiation Safety and ALARA Considerations for the 21st Century, February 4-7, Anaheim, CA. More information at Health Physics Society website.
- International Conference on Radiation Protection Measurements and Dosimetry: Current Practices and Future Trends, February 20-23, Barc, Mumbai, India. S S Sanaye, Indian Association for Radiation Protection.
- 21st Century Biodosimetry: Quantifying the Past and Predicting the Future, NCRP Symposium. February 22, Crystal City, Marriott Hotel, Forum Arlington, VA.
- Genetic Modifiers of Cancer Susceptibility: Lessons from Human Population Studies and Mouse Models, February 25-March 1, Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe, Incline Village, NV. American Association for Cancer Research (AACR), Philadelphia, PA. Fax: 1 215 440 9313. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Waste Management '01, High Level Waste, Low Level Waste, Mixed Wastes and Environmental Restoration - Working Towards a Cleaner Environment. February 25 - March 1, Tucson, AZ. WM Symposia, Inc., (520) 636-0399. email@example.com.
- Risk Analysis for Chemicals and Radionuclides: A Review of the State-of-the-Art, March 5-9, Kiawah Island, SC. Phoebe Boelter, Risk Assessment Corporation Course Registrar, 212 W. Washington St., Suite 1804, Chicago, IL 60606. Phone: (312) 372-1255. Fax: (312) 372-1427. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- REAC/TS 4th International Conference on the Medical Basis for Radiation Accident Preparedness. March 6-8. Orlando, FL. Pat Cooley, Radiation Emergency Assistance Center/Training Site, PO Box 117, MS 39, Oak Ridge, TN 37831-0117. Phone: 1 865 576 3131. Fax: 1 865 576 9522. email@example.com.
- Environmental Mutagen Society, March 16-21, Paradise Point Resort Hotel, San Diego, CA. Demarini.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Biological Effects of Low Doses of Ionizing Radiation and Radioactive Pollution of the Environment, March 20-25, Institute of Biology, Komi Scientific Center, Syktyvkar, Russia. email@example.com.
- 40th Annual Meeting of the Society of Toxicology, March 25-29, 200l, Moscone Convention Center, San Francisco, CA. SOT Headquarters, (703) 438-3115.
- International Conference on the Radiological Protection of Patients in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, Nuclear Medicine and Radiotherapy, March 25-30, Convention Centre of Torremolinos, Malaga, Spain.
- 12th International Meeting on Radiation Processing, March 25-30, Avignon, France. Dopl.-Phys. Dieter A. E. Ehlermann.
- American Chemical Society, Radiation, Health and Safety: Myth and Reality. Radiation Risk and Health Hazards; Health Effects of Low Dose Radiation; Radiation Effects at the Cellular Level; Balancing the Risk and Benefits of Nuclear Technology. April 1-5, San Diego, CA.
- Fallout from Atmospheric Nuclear Tests, Impact on Science and Society, Thirty-seventh Annual Meeting of the National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements. April 4-5, Crystal Forum, Crystal City Marriott, Arlington, VA. National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements, 7910 Woodmont Avenue, Suite 800, Bethesda, MD 20814-3095. Phone: 1 301 657-2652. Fax: 1 301 907-8768. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 48th Annual Meeting of the Radiation Research Society, April 21-25, San Juan, Puerto Rico. Radiation Research Society, 820 Jorie Boulevard, Oak Brook, IL 60523. Phone: 1 630 571-2881. Fax: 1 630 571-7837. email@example.com.
- Health Physics Instrumentation and Analytical Techniques, April 24-26, Edinburgh, UK. SRP, 21 Wigmore Street, London W1H 9LA. Phone: 01271 862665. Fax: 01271 862151.
- Fifth Regional Congress on Radiation Protection and Safety, April 29 - May 4, Recife, Brazil. Organized by the Brazilian Radiation Protection Society. CEJEM Promoçoes e Treinamento Ltda, Rua General Americano Freire, 394 - Sl. 403, Boa Viagem, 51021-120, Recife, PE Brazil. Phone: 55(81)465-8594. Fax: 55(81)325-5015. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- 3rd Eurosymposium on Protection against Radon, May 10-11, Liege, Belgium. firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 32 4 222 2946. Fax: 32 4 222 23 88.
- Joint Meeting of the Canadian Radiation Protection Association and the Campus Radiation Safety Officers. May 13-17, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Pauline Jones, Radiation Safety Office, Dalhousie University, 1391 Seymour Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Radiation Dosimetry Management in the Nuclear Industry, May 14-16, Windermere (Cumbria), UK. Co-organized by the Society for Radiological Protection. Sue Frye, Conference Office, BNES, One Great George Street, London SW1P 3AA, UK. Phone: 44(20)7665 2315. Fax: 44(20)7233 1743.
- IRPA Regional Congress on Radiation Protection in Central Europe: Radiation Protection and Health, May 20-25, Dubrovnik, Croatia. email@example.com. Phone/Fax: +385 1 6601 031.
- UK Radiological Congress (UKRC 2001), May 21-23, London, UK. UKRC Secretariat, PO Box 2895, London, W1A 5RS. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 26-June 1, 13th Symposium on Microdosimetry, An Interdisciplinary Meeting on Radiation Quality, Molecular Mechanisms, Cellular Effects and Health Consequences of Low Level Ionising Radiation (Stresa, Italy, May 28-June 1) and (Satellite Meeting) 5th International Workshop on: Microbeam Probes of Cellular Radiation Response (Stresa, Italy, May 26-27). For information Roberto Cherubini or Andrea Ottolenghi.
- 13th Symposium on Microdosimetry, May 27-June 1, Stresa, Lago Maggiore, Italy. Preceded by 5th Microbeam Probes of Cellular Radiation Response (26-27 May). MICROS 2001 Conference Secretariat, Laboratori Nazionali di Legnaro, Via Romea 4, I-35020 Legnaro PD, Italy. Fax: +39 049 8068829.
- 46th Annual Meeting of the Health Physics Society, June 10-14, Cleveland, OH. Health Physics Society, 1313 Dolley Madison Blvd., Suite 402, McLean, VA 22101. Fax: 1-703-790-2672. email@example.com.
- American Chemical Society, Northwest Regional Meeting (NORM 2001), Hanford Health Effects Session, June 15, University of Seattle, Seattle, WA. Roy.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2001 Annual Meeting of the American Nuclear Society, Milwaukee, WI, USA. June 17-21. ANS Meetings Department, 1-708-352-6611. Fax: 1-708-352-6464. email@example.com.
- Social and Political Issues in Radiological Research and Protection, June 19-20, Daresbury UK. SRP, 21 Wigmore Street, London W1H 9LA. Phone: 01271 862665. Fax: 01271 862151. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 48th Annual Meeting, Society of Nuclear Medicine, June 23-27, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- The Effect of Low and Very Low Doses of Ionizing Radiation on Human Health, World Council of Nuclear Workers 2nd International Conference, June 27-29, Dublin Institute of Technology, Dublin, Ireland. Radiation and Environmental Science Research Centre, 40/41 Lr. Kevin Street, Dublin 8, Ireland. Phone: 353 1 402 3000. Fax: 353 1 402 4999. email@example.com.
- Joint DOE/NASA Radiation Investigator's Workshop, June 27-30, Hilton Arlington and Towers, Arlington, VA. Attendance is limited to investigators currently funded by either the DOE Low Dose Radiation Research Program or NASA's Space Radiation Health Program. Other individuals with an interest in space or low dose radiation research are also welcome to apply, and will be accommodated on a space-available basis. Registration and Abstract Submission.
- The 13th International Conference on Solid State Dosimetry, July 7-9, Jerusalem, Israel. SSD-2001 Secretariat; International Travel & Congresses Ltd, 20 Rothschild Blvd., P.O.B. 29313, Aviv 61292, Israel. Phone: 972(3)794-1444. Fax: 972(3)510-7716. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NEI Health Physics Information Forum, July 7-10, Clearwater Beach, USA. NEI, 1-202-739-8000. Fax: 1-202-785-4019.
- International Symposium on Radiation and Homeostasis, July 13-16, Kyoto, Japan. Secretariat, ISRH 2001, c/o Academic Conference Planning, 383 Murakami-cho, Fushimi-ku, Kyoto 612-8369, Japan. Phone: +81-75-603-3861. Fax: +81-75-603-3816. email@example.com.
- Radioprotectors for Human Health for high dose acute and low dose chronic exposure with emphasis on phytoceuticals and nutraceuticals. July 16. Will be held on the last day of International Symposium on Radiation and Homeostasis (ISRH) in Kyoto International Conference Hall, Kyota, Japan. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Cellular and Molecular Radiobiology (An ASTRO Course for Residents, Radiobiologists and Radiation Oncologists), Doubletree Hotel, Mission Valley, San Diego, CA. August 3-4. Website.
- 31st Annual Meeting of the European Environmental Mutagen Society: "Genetic Susceptibility At Low Dose Exposures", September 1-5, Ghent, Belgium. For general inquires contact Prof. Hubert Thierens.
- 7th International Workshop on Radiation Damage to DNA, September 2-7, Orléans, Nouan le Fuzelier, France. Mélanie Spotheim-Maurizot or Michel Charlier, Centre de Biophysique Moléculaire, CNRS, rue Charles-Sadron, F-45071 Orléans Cedex 2, France. Fax: 33-238-63-15-17. firstname.lastname@example.org or Michel Charlier.
- The III Encontro Nacional de Biociências Nucleares (Third National Meeting on Nuclear Biosciences), Gramado, RS, Brasil. September 3-6. Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul Instituto de Biociências - Departamento de Biofísica Av. Bento Gonçalves, 9500, Prédio 43-422 sala 215 Caixa, Postal: 15093. Phone: 55-51 316 7026. Fax: 55-51 316 7003. Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul - Brasil - CEP:91501-970. email@example.com.
- Uranium Institute 26th Annual Symposium, London, UK, September 5-7. Phone: 44-20-7225-0303. Fax: 44-20-7225-0308.
- First International Conference on the Impact of Environmental Factors on Health, September 10-12, Cardiff, Wales, UK. Susan Hanley, Conference Secretariat, Environmental Health Risk 2001, Wessex Institute of Technology, Ashurst Lodge, Ashurst, Southampton, SO40 7AA. Fax: 44 (0) 238 029 2853.
- Natural Analogues: Nature's Paradigm for Nuclear Deep Repositories of Radioactive Waste. September 20-21, University of Versailles - Saint Quentin en Yvelines France. Conference Secretariat: WONUC, "U.V.S.Q. Conference," 49, rue Lauriston, 75116 Paris, France. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6th International Conference on Dose, Time and Fractionation in Radiation Oncology, Edgewater Hotel, Madison, Wisconsin. September 23-26. Bhudatt Paliwal, Ph.D., Conference Chairman, Department of Human Oncology and Medical Physics, University of Wisconsin, K4/B100, 600 Highland Avenue, Madison, WI 53792. Phone: 1 608 264 8514.
- The International Symposium on New Trends in Biophysics, Recife, PE, Brasil. September 23-26. Prof. Ademir Amaral, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco Departamento de Energia Nuclear/UFPE Av. Prof. Luiz Freire, 1000 - Cidade Universitaria CEP 50740 - 540 Recife - PE - Brasil. Phone: (55-81) 271-8251. Fax: (55-81) 271-8250.
- 8th International Conference on Radioactive Waste Management and Environmental Remediation, September 30 - October 4, Bruges (Brugge), Belgium. Donna McComb, ICEM'01, c/o Laser Options, Inc., PO Box 35265, Tucson, AZ 85740, USA. Phone: (520) 292-5652. Fax: (520) 292-9080.
- October 7-12, International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology, Tsukuba, Japan. Organized by the Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute. Dr. Akira Hasegawa, Nuclear Data Center, Department of Nuclear Energy System, Japan, Atomic Energy Research Institute, Tokai-mura, Ibaraki-ken 319-1195, Japan. Phone: 81(29)282-5480. Fax: 81(29)282-5766.
- October 11-13, International Workshop on Recent Developments in Accurate Radiation Dosimetry, in cooperation with the IAEA, Montreal Quebec, Canada. Jan P Seuntjens, Medical Physics Unit, McGill University, 1650 av Cedar, Montreal, Canada H3G 1A4. Phone: +1 514 937 6011 x4124. Fax: +1 514 934 8229.
- October 16-18, International Conference on Nuclear Decommissioning (DECOM2001), London, UK. Phone: +44 20 7973 1312. Fax: +44 20 7233 1654. email@example.com.
- October 22-26, 3rd International Symposium on Nuclear and Related Techniques (NURT - 2001), in cooperation with the IAEA, Havana, Cuba. R Padilla Alvarez, NURT 2001, CEADEN, Calle 30 No.502 e/ 5ta. Ave. y 7ma. Miramar, AP.6122, Playa, Ciudad Habana, Cuba. Phone: +53 7 221 518. Fax: +53 7 241 188. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oct 30-Nov 1, Asia - Pacific Symposium on Radiochemistry, to be held jointly with the 45th Japanese Symposium on Radiochemistry (45 - SORC), Fukuoka, Japan. Prof. Yonezo Maeda, APSORC 2001, Division of Chemistry, Kyushu University, Hakozaki 6 - 10 - 1, Higashi - ku, Fukuoka 812-8581, Japan. Phone: +81 92 642 2588. Fax: +81 92 642 2607. email@example.com.
- November 3-8, Association of Residents in Radiation Oncology (ARRO) Moscone Convention Center, San Francisco, CA. Nancy Crum, 703-227-0185.
- November 4-7, American Society of Radiologic Technologist (ASRT), Moscone Convention Center, San Francisco, CA. Peggy Green, 505-298-4500 ext. 226.
- November 4-8, Annual Meeting of the American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ASTRO), San Francisco, CA. G. Smith, ASTRO, Fairfax, VA. Fax: 1 703 502-7852.
- November 5-9, International Conference on Radioactive Waste from Non-Power Applications - Sharing the Experience, Malta. Conference Service Section, IAEA, PO Box 100, A - 1400 Vienna, Austria. Phone: 43 1 2600 21310. Fax: 43 1 26007. Official.Mail@IAEA.ORG.
- November 9-10, 16th MIR-ROC Radiation and Biological Sciences Symposium, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University Medical Center, St. Louis, MO. Kathy Bles, Section of Cancer Biology, 4511 Forest Park Blvd., Suite 411, St. Louis, MO 63108.
- November 11-15, Winter Meeting of the American Nuclear Society, Reno, NV, USA. American Nuclear Society Meetings Department, 555 North Kensington Avenue, LaGrange Park, IL 60526, USA. Phone: +1 (708)352-6611. Fax: +1(708) 352-6464. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November 25-30, 87th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA), Chicago, IL. Meetings Services, RSNA, 820 Jorie Boulevard, Oak Brook, IL 60522. Phone: 1-630-571-2670. Fax: 1-630-571-7837.
- November 28-30, 28th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Cancer Oncology Society of Australia (COSA), Brisbane, Australia. L. Wright, COSA, Sydney, Australia. Fax: 61 2 734 21 28. email@example.com.
- December 2-5, Society for Risk Analysis 2001 Annual Meeting, Westin Hotel, Seattle, WA. SRA headquarters, 1313 Dolley Madison Blvd., Suite 402, McLean, VA 22101. Phone: (703) 790-1745. Fax: (703) 790-2672. SRA@BurkInc.com.
» Return to top
- January 28-30, Workshop on Stress in Yeast Cell Biology and Beyond, Madrid, Spain. H. Ruisand J. Ariu, Juan March Institute for Study and Research, Centre for International Meetings on Biology, Castello, 77, Madrid 28006, Spain. Fax: 34-91-576-34-20. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jan 31-Feb 3, Radiation Therapy Oncology Group (RTOG), Tampa Marriott, Waterside Hotel, Tampa, FL. Tom Wudarski, 215-574-3205.
- March10-14, 4th International Conference on Isotopes, Capetown, South Africa.
- March 11-15, 2nd International Workshop on Space Radiation Research, Nara-ken New Public Hall, Nara, Japan. IWSSRR-2 Secretariat, International Space Radiation Laboratory, National Institute of Radiological Sciences, 4-9-1 Anagawa, Inage-ku, Chiba 263-8555, Japan. Phone: 81 43 251 2111, ext. 6918. Fax: 81 43 251 4531. email@example.com.
- March 25 - 27, Low Dose Radiation Research Program Workshop, Rockville, MD.
- April 10-11, Thirty-Eighth Annual Meeting of the National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements (NCRP), Crystal City Marriott, Arlington, VA. National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements, 7910 Woodmont Avenue, Suite 800, Bethesda, MD 20814-3095. Phone: 1 301 657-2652. Fax: 3-1 907-8768.
- April 14-17, Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society, Santa Fe, NM, USA. Meetings Department, American Nuclear Society, 555 North Kensington Avenue, La Grange Park, IL 60526, USA. Phone: +1 708 352-6611. Fax: +1 708 352-6464. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- April 14-18, 10th International Conference on Nuclear Engineering (ICONE 10), Washington, DC, USA. ASME, Three Park Avenue, New York, NY 10016 - 5990, USA. Phone: +1 212 591 7674. Fax: +1 212 591 7722. email@example.com.
- April 17-19, The Seventh International Radiopharmaceutical Dosimetry Symposium, Nashville, TN, USA.
- April 20-24, 49th Annual Meeting of the Radiation Research Society, Reno, Nevada. Radiation Research Society, 820 Jorie Boulevard, Oak Brook, IL 60523. Phone: 1 630 571-2881. Fax: 1 630 571-7837. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- April 24-27, New York Roentgen Society Annual Spring Meeting, The Roosevelt Hotel, New York, N.Y. Donita M. Higby, 203-245-4124.
- April 27-May 2, EMS 2002: Frontiers Beyond the Human Genome, Anchorage, AK.
Lawrence A. Loeb, Program Chair, 206-543-9360; Fax: 206-543-3967.
- April 28-May 1, American Radium Society, Wyndham El Conquistador Resort, Las Croabas, Puerto Rico. Catherine Carey, 630-590-7713.
- April 28-May 3, The Society for Pediatric Radiology, Loews Hotel, Philadelphia, PA. Karen Schmitt, 713-965-0566.
- April 28-May 3, American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS), Atlanta Marriott Marquis, Atlanta, GA. Maureen Robertson, 703-729-3353.
- May 6th, Annual Nuclear Congress, Cheshire, UK. Sponsor: British Nuclear Energy Society. Ms. Sue Frye, Thomas Telford Conferences, 1 - 7 Great George Street, London SW1P 3AA, UK. Phone: +44 20 7665 2315. Fax: +44 20 7799 1325.
- May 1-5, 5th International Congress of Nuclear Oncology and 15th National Congress of Turkish Society of Nuclear Medicine, Pine Bay Hotel, Kusadasi, Turkey. Congress secretariat: Prof. Dr Hatice Durak, Dokuz Eylul University, Medical School Department of Nuclear Medicine, Inciralti - Izmir TURKEY. Fax: +90 232 465 0086. Phone: +90 232 465 0085. email@example.com.
- May 11-17, American Society of Neuroradiology Symposium and 40th Annual Meeting, Vancouver Convention & Exhibition Center, Vancouver, BC, Canada. Lora Tannehill, 630-574-0220, ext. 229.
- May 14-16, Annual Meeting on Nuclear Technology 2002, Stuttgart, Germany. Sponsor: German Atomic Forum (DAtF), German Nuclear Society. INFORUM GmbH, Postfach 12 06 11, D - 53048 Bonn, Germany. Phone: +49 228/507-223. Fax: +49 228/507-262.
- May 20-24, 7th International Symposium "Natural Radiation Environment" (NRE-VII) In cooperation with the IAEA, Athens, Greece. NRE - VII, Nuclear Engineering Section, NTUA, GR-15780, Athens, Greece. Phone: +301 772 2911. Fax: +301 772 2914. nreVII@nuclear.ntua.gr.
- May 27-31, International Symposium on Cardiovascular Nuclear Medicine, Beijing, China. Sponsor: International Atomic Energy Agency. Conference Service Section, IAEA, PO Box 100, A - 1400 Vienna, Austria. Phone: 43 1 2600 21310. Fax: 43 1 26007. Official.Mail@IAEA.ORG.
- June 2-5, Annual Conference of the Canadian Nuclear Society, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Ms. Denise Rouben, CNS Office, 480 University Avenue, Suite 200, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 1V2. Phone: +1 416 977 7620. Fax: +1 416 977 8131. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 2-7, 8th European Symposium on Life Sciences Research in Space, 23rd Annual International Gravitational Physiology Meeting, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden.
- June 8-10, 6th International Wolfsberg Meeting on Molecular Radiation Biology/Oncology Ermatingen, Lake Constance, Switzerland. Hans Peter Rodemann.
- June 8-11, EACR-17 / ASEICA-9, Granada, Spain. European Association for Cancer Research and Spanish Association for Cancer Research. EACR-17 Conference Secretariat, Federation of European Cancer Societies, Avenue E. Mounier 83, B-1200 Brussels. Phone: +32 (2) 7750204, Fax: +32 (2) 7750245. EACRemail@example.com.
- June 9-13, 2002 Annual Meeting of the American Nuclear Society, Hollywood, FL, USA. American Nuclear Society Meetings Department, 555 North Kensington Avenue, La Grange Park, IL 60526, USA. Phone: +1 (708)352-6611. Fax: +1 (708)352-6464. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 9-14, Meeting on Industrial Radiation and Radioisotope Measurement (IRRMA-V), Bologna, Italy. American Nuclear Society Meetings Department, 555 North Kensington Avenue, La Grange Park, IL 60326, USA. Phone: +1 (708)352-6611. Fax: +1 (708)352-6464. email@example.com.
- June 10-13, International Conference: Genetic Consequences of Emergency Radiations Situations, Moscow, Russia. Prof. V.A. Shevchenko, Gubkin Str., 3, 119991 Moscow GSP-1, Russia. Phone: 7 (095) 132 89 58, 7 (095) 135 11 39. Fax: 7 (095) 132 89 62.
- June 11-13, International Conference on Non-Linear Dose-Response Relationships in Biology, Toxicology, and Medicine. University of Massachusetts at Amherst. Denise Leonard, Environmental Health Sciences, Morrill I, N344, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA 01003. Phone: 413-545-1239. Fax: 413-545-4692.
- June 13-16, Radiation Therapy Oncology Group (RTOG), American College of Radiation Oncology. Philadelphia, PA.
- June 15-19, Society of Nuclear Medicine (SNM), Convention Center, Los Angeles, CA. Jane Day, 703-708-9000.
- June 16-21, 7th International Conference on Nuclear Analytical Methods in the Life Sciences (NAMLS-7). In cooperation with the IAEA, Antalya, Turkey. Prof. Namik Aras, Turkish Academy of Sciences, Bahcesehir Gul 11 A2/13, 4900 Istanbul, Turkey. Phone: +90 212 669 6084. Fax: +90 212 669 6084.
- June 16-20, Health Physics Society 47th Annual Meeting. Tampa, FL.
- June 17-21, International Course of Radiation Epidemiology, IARC, Lyon, France. IARC Courses Programme, Internatonal Agency for Research on Cancer, 150, Cours Albert Thomas, F-69008 Lyon, France. Phone: 33 (0)4 72 73 84 85. Fax: 33 (0)4 72 73 83 20. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 23-26, American Statistical Association (ASA) Conference on Radiation and Health, Deerfield Beach, FL. Theme is "Low Dose Radiation Effects." Linda Minor, ASA Meetings Department, 703-684-1221, x148. email@example.com.
- June 23-28, Gordon Research Conference in the Radiation Sciences: Radiation Chemistry, Williams College, Williamstown, MA. Paul F. Barbara.
- July 22-26, International Symposium on the Protection of the Environment from Ionizing Radiation In cooperation with the IAEA, Darwin, Australia. Ms. Alex Zapantis, Office of the Supervising Scientist, GPO Box 461, 0801 Darwin NT, Australia. Phone: +61 8 8981 4230. Fax: +61 8 8981 4316.
- August 4-8, SPECTRUM 2002: International Conference on Decommissioning and Decontamination and on Nuclear and Hazardous Waste Management, Reno, NV, USA. American Nuclear Society Meetings Department, 555 North Kensington Avenue, LaGrange Park, IL 60326, USA. Phone: +1 (708)352-6611. Fax: +1 (708) 352-6464. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August 26-30, International Conference on Occupational Radiation Protection, Geneva, Switzerland. Sponsor: International Atomic Energy Agency. Conference Service Section, IAEA, PO Box 100, A-1400, Vienna, Austria. Phone: 43 1 2600 21310. Fax: 43 1 26007. Official.Mail@IAEA.ORG.
- September 2-5, Conference on Radioactivity in the Environment. Conference Chair: M.S. Baxter, (Chief Editor, JER). Gill Heaton, Environmental Radioactivity Conference Secretariat, Hillside Cottages, Wheatley Road, Islip, Oxford, OX5 2TF, UK. Phone: +44 1865 373625. Fax: +44 1865 375855. email@example.com.
- September 4-6, 2nd Annual Symposium of the World Nuclear Association (formerly The Uranium Institute), London, UK. WNA, 12th floor, Bowater House West, 114 Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7LJ, UK. Phone: +44 20 7225 0303. Fax: +44 20 7225 0308. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 17-21, 21st Annual Meeting of the European Soceity for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ESTRO) Prague, Czech Republic. ESTRO Office, Brussels, Belgium. Fax: 32 2 779 54 94. email@example.com.
- September 16-20, 46th General Conference of the International Atomic Energy Agency / IAEA, Vienna, Austria. Conference Service Section, IAEA, PO Box 100, A-1400, Vienna, Austria. Phone: 43 1 2600 21310. Fax:43 1 26007. Official.Mail@IAEA.ORG.
- September 28-October 2, American College of Radiology Annual Meeting, Loews Miami Beach Hotel, Miami, FL. Pam Mechler, 703-716-7545.
» Return to top
- January 15-19, The TGF-ß Superfamily: Roles in the Pathogenesis of Cancer and other Diseases, AARC, HyattRegency La Jolla at Aventine, La Jolla, CA.
- January 18-23, Molecular and Genetic Epidemiology of Cancer, AARC and SOT, Hilton Waikoloa Village, Waikoloa, HI.
- January 23-26, Radiation Therapy Oncology Group (RTOG), Hyatt Regency Houston, Houston, TX. Tom Wudarski, 215-574-320.
- January 26-31, Radiation Oncology, Molecular Mechanisms in Response to Radiation, Holiday Inn, Ventura, CA.
- January 29-February 2, Oncogenomics 2003: Dissecting Cancer through Genome Research, Sheriton Wild Horse Pass, Phoenix , AZ.
- February 13-18, AAAS Annual Meeting, Science as a Way of Life, Denver, CO.
- February 19-23, Mouse Models of Cancer, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Lake Buena Vista, FL.
- February 21-22, The First Nagasaki Symposium of International Consortium for Medical Care of Hibakusha and Radiation life Sciences, Nagasaki University School of Medicine, Nagasaki, Japan.
- March 27-29, 2003 Scientific Meeting, Association for Radiation Research, St. Catherine’s College, Oxford, UK. Aar2003@har.mrc.ac.uk.
- March 29-31, 6th International Workshop, 12th L.H. Gray Workshop, Microbeam Probes of Cellular Radiation Response, St. Catherine’s College, Oxford, UK.
- April 9-10, NCRP Annual Meeting, Crystal City Marriott Arlington, VA.
- April 9-13, Association of University Radiologists (AUR) Annual Meeting, Fountainebleu Hilton, Miami, FL. Josette Szalko, 630-368-3730.
- June 16-17, International Conference on Natural Analogues: Nature's Paradigm for Nuclear Deep Repositories of Radioactive Waste, St. Petersburg, Russian Federation. WONUC, 49, rue Lauriston, F.75116 Paris, France. Phone: +33 1 39 485287. Fax: +33 1 53 700108. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 21-25, Society of Nuclear Medicine, Convention Center, New Orleans, LA. Jane Day, 703-708-9000.
- June 22-25, World Congress on Risk , Risk and Governance, Sheraton Brussels, Brussels, Belgium. Sponsers: SRA, SRA-E, SRA-J, SETAC, SOT, IUT, ESREL, APS, US NIEHS, US DOE.
- August 13-15, 13th L.H. Gray Workshop, 5th Auger Symposium, an International Meeting on Physical, Molecular and Cellular Aspects of Auger Processes, Peter MacCallum Cancer Institute, Melbourne, Australia. Dr. Hooshang Nikjoo, MRC Radiation & Geneome Stability Unit, Harwell UK. Phone: +44-(0)1235-834776 Fax:+44-(0)1235-834776. email@example.com.
- August 17-22, 12th International Congress of Radiation Research, Brisbane Convention Centre, Brisbane, Australia. Secretariat, 12th ICRR, c/o ICMS Pty Ltd, 82 Merivale Street, South Bank, Queensland 4101, Australia. Phone: 61 7 3844 1138. Fax: 61 7 3844 0909. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November 9-13, Winter Meeting of the American Nuclear Society, New Orleans, LA, USA. American Nuclear Society Meetings Department, 555 North Kensington Avenue, LaGrange Park, IL 60526, USA. Phone: +1 708 579 8287. Fax: +1 708 352 - 6464. email@example.com.
- November 12-15, Advanced Research Workshop on "Radiation-Induced Multi-Organ Involvement and Failure: A Challenge for Pathogentic, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Approaches and Research" to be held at the Science Conference Center Schloss Reisenburg of the University of Ulm, near Ulm (Germany) under the auspices of the Medical Office of the German Armed Forces, represented by Major General Dr. Peter Fraps.
- November 15, ILSI Seminars on Advanced Pathologic Techniques: Biomarkers of Pathologic Processes and Organ-specific Injury, The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel, Banff, Alberta, Canada. Phone: 202-659-0074. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November 15, Medical Benefits of Low Dose Radiation: The Symposium, The Stimulation of Biological Functions Cures Infections, Reduces Cancer, and Increases Longevity. To be held at the Washington Hilton, 1919 Connecticut Ave., Washington, DC.
» Return to top
- March 7-12, Gordon Research Conferences. Mutagenesis & Carcinogenesis, Holiday Inn, Ventura, CA. Chair: Lawrence J. Marnett. Vice Chair: Robert P. P. Fuchs.
- March 18-19, The International Institute for Indigenous Resource Management, A Workshop on the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) in Indian Country, Red Lion Hotel, Denver Central, 4040 Quebec Street, Denver, CO 80216. Phone: 303-733-0481, Fax: 303-744-9808.
- March 21-25, Society of Toxicology 43rd Annual Meeting, Society of Toxicology, Baltimore, MD.
- March 21-25, 14th Pacific Basin Nuclear Conference and Technology Exhibit, Sheraton Waikiki Hotel, Honolulu, HI, Hosted by: American Nuclear Society conducted under the auspices of the Pacific Nuclear Council.
- March 22-26, Radiation Detection and Measurement, Orlando, FL. Phone: (860)73-2440. Website.
- March 27-31, 95th Annual Meeting American Association for Cancer Research, Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL.
- April 14-15, 2004 Annual Meeting of the National Council on Radiation Protection & Measurement (NCRP) on Advances in Threat Consequences Management for Radiobiological Terrorism Events, Crystal City Marriott, Arlington, VA.
- April 24-27, 51st Annual Meeting of the Radiation Research Society, Adam's Mark Hotel, St. Louis, MO. Radiation Research Society, 10105 Cottesmore Court, Great Falls, VA 22066-3540. Phone: 703-757-4585. Fax: 703-757-0454. email@example.com.
- April 27-May 2, Society for Pediatric Radiology (SPR), TBD, Savannah, GA. Karen Schmitt, 713-965-0566.
» Return to top
Genetics-related meetings from the Human Genome Project Information website.